Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your computer by websites including this one. Cookies usually contain anonymous information which can only be accessed by the website which placed it on your computer.
You can delete cookies, however you may lose information which enables you to access the website more quickly or enables use of certain services or systems on the website.
You can choose to disable cookies in your browser. By default your browser will accept cookies. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain areas of the website, as well as some services.
The website also provides you with the choice to enable or disable cookies for this website only.
Learning how you use the website
Saving your preferences for the website and services
Changes to this policy